Saturday, April 30, 2011

☆sorry for the mini-hiatus☆

To make up for my unexcused absence from this blog, I'm going to post a lot of pictures and try to update you guys as much as I can in this post! I hope it doesn't get too boring but pictures will make it more interesting right?

Aren't these heels BEAUTIFUL??? Sadly they're thousands of dollars so I'm never gonna be able to afford them in a hundred years. I was looking up examples of pumps I needed for my pageant interview and I really liked these. However, I got some really high 6 inch heels from Amsterdam in Soho. Good thing it had a platform though.

Hanging out with Vivi and Chanel
Last week I hung out with Vivi and Chanel because Chanel came out (she NEVER comes to NY). We didn't spend a lot of time together but at least I got to say hi and stuff. Vivi and I waited at the wedding store so we camwhored because we liked the lighting haha. 






Doesn't that look yummy?! It's shaved ice from Vivi's hehe. It's only $4!!! And only half of it can make me full. You can pick 3 toppings. I got tapioca, pudding and condensed milk.

Outfit of the day
I don't remember when I wore this. Two weeks ago?? The shirt is actually my bestie's. She's selling it so e-mail me or contact me somehow if you'd like to buy it for $7. I was in a rush and her clothes were in a bag near me so I just grabbed it and went to work.
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Hollister
Flats: Busy mall




Sephora: Clinique moisturizer surge (Gift set) for $38
I saved $12
I needed this so my skin can stay moisturized and it wouldn't make my nose oily. It came with two sample sized eye serum and a lip balm. The texture is really nice, creamy and smells good! I definitely recommend it. It stays moisturized for a full 24 hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment