Monday, April 4, 2011

Rings, Oliveology and Beauty Pageant?!

 Guess what finally came in the mail?! My wing rings! I've seen them around tumblr for quite a while and I just thought they were so adorable. I finally found some online and I got two pairs for myself. One is gold and one is silver. They're quite small but that's how I like it. (I need to get some cocktail rings though) Maybe I'll sell these on my website too.


Another thing that came in the mail was my Oliveology shave gel. I heard about this from a youtube guru (Holly). You can basically shave with no water! You just put this shaving gel on and shave away. She also did a demo and it seems like it works. You can get a free bottle online, but you have to pay for shipping. Just look up "free oliveology" on google. All you have to do is like them on Facebook.


So I told you guys I'm entering the MISS NY CHINESE BEAUTY PAGEANT 2011 right? Well we need to send in 4 pictures of us and I tried to use "self-timer" but that was a fail. My mom suggested to get the photos professionally done. This is how my bikini picture came out:
I don't think I should send in this picture. Actually a few people told me that this wouldn't qualify. I don't look too confident right?

No comments:

Post a Comment