Saturday, April 30, 2011


I don't know why the folder isn't popping up when I connect my phone to my laptop so I'll try to upload more pictures from my phone when it works again! I camwhore a lot with it hehe. 

Oh and I still haven't uploaded the pictures from Six Flags and stuff from my camera but I'll do that tomorrow and then update again.

Friday: Went over to the boyfriend's house
Saturday: Six Flags and dinner with the fambam
Sunday: Helping out Eva then going to Hollister
I need to buy medicine and stop by Chao's store and treat people to bubble tea for their help for my pageant! ^^
Monday: School then Fafsa office and hang out with Ling
The rest of the week is basically school, work, do college stuff, hang out with the boyfriend and that's it. 

New video!
It's a video of me using just one clip to do a messy hair bun in less than a minute. When I was editing it I realized that I do a lot of weird things all the time so i need to try and improve on my recording hah. 
Just go to youtube.com/monstarivy
Make sure you subscribe! Almost 1k subscribers (even though that's not a lot)

No comments:

Post a Comment