Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm obsessed with making lists/ Stressing over CUNY

I make lists for everything even if I don't follow it all the time. I make lists for things I plan on getting when I go to the mall then I end up finding only one item on my list and get other things. I make lists for things I plan on doing or whatever's coming up.

CUNY is really slow with applications this semester. It's already MID-APRIL and I haven't gotten my acceptance letter. It better come soon cause I have to deposit money for my tuition by May 1st. I'm gonna try to update my FAFSA when I'm at my boyfriend's house because my laptop wouldn't let me. I called Queens college today and they still don't know if I got accepted. I guess there's a back up plan for everything. Maybe I'll take a semester off to work or just go to community school and transfer. Why are they so slow with my application?!

I went to school this morning to do my presentation. The other girls in my group also wore white unintentionally hah and we took up the whole period. I think it went pretty well since I started my part last minute. I kept trying not to cough though and now my throat is somewhat killing me. I guess I shouldn't go to work today cause I'd be coughing in all the customer's faces haha. I'm just gonna stay home, rest and continue learning my dance. By the way, this is the dance I'm learning for the pageant interview: I'm changing up some steps because it's a little too sexy hah
Well at least Spring break starts after tomorrow!!! How exciting. Even though the weather is still bipolar.. I have to keep going to work so I can make money though but I'm planning on hanging out with some friends, my boyfriend and not waste time this break.

Shoes, shoes, and...... more shoes!! This is heaven *_*

(From Tumblr) I got the red polka-dotted bandeau! 
Visit Dulcecandy.com I love her outfits and her youtube videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment