Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Update

Ahhh my last update was almost a week ago! I was sick last weekend so I stayed over at my boyfriend's house because I was too weak to go home myself. I got my period on Friday so the next day I met up with some girls to facetrade and when I went over, I started getting bad cramps. Then my head was hurting and I kept getting diarrhea. The next morning, I was kneeling on his floor because I suddenly just blacked out haha. His mom was really nice and made me congee though and it made me feel better.

Today Ivan called me in the morning because he had the car so I got ready and we went to Flushing to eat at Teashop. Now I just want to fulfill my Korean food cravings! I went back to H&M to return my coral bikini cause it didn't match my skin color and I got two other things. Around 7, my whole family went to dinner at Fuleen. It was my uncle's 50th birthday~ My cousins and I were camwhoring cause we were really bored. Now I wanna get the Samsung dualview again! I had the older version of it but Weisi has the new touchscreen one and it's really good. I actually come out decent looking haha.

 
Baby said I look pretty in those pictures ^^ 

My uncle and his family. I wish I got a picture of them all looking at the camera though haha

I'm kinda sleepy so I'm gonna update more tomorrow. I have new things to add to my blog graphics so I can't wait to edit it! It might take me a while so please be patient hehe cause I'm gonna be busy with a lot of things.

Spring break starts after this week so I'm excited. There's only going to be about a month and a half of school left after that! Hopefully I'll be productive this Spring break. I promised a few of my friends to hang out and they wanna go to the beach already. Then I'm gonna continue going to work so I have money to spend. Then of course I have to make time for my boyfriend hehe. I'm planning on going to six flags with my cousins, girls night out with Sara and Diana, double date with Diana and Waihao, meet up with Han and Truc, and beach date with Brenda! 

I've been losing weight and now I'm at 110 lbs. I'm so happy! I just need to tone up my stomach a bit though. 

Someone from the pageant called and told me to go in for an interview on the 27th. I need to start preparing for it now. I'm learning Rania's dance for my talent even though it's optional because I wanna impress them. I've learned the first 20 seconds already.

I always feel like I left out something. Hmmm...
In 2 days, it's going to be me and my boyfriends seven month anniversary! Oh how time flies. 
I downloaded some cute applications on my phone and started playing around with them. This one is called Smilecat
I don't know if you guys prefer large or x-large pictures but I'll make this one large.

I'm obsessed with the drama 49 days! I watched up to episode 8 and now I have to wait until the next one comes out. I hate it when I start new dramas and end up having to wait a week for the next episode all the time. The girl is so pretty and doll-like! I'm gonna grow out my bangs and split my bangs like her's. Everytime I say I'm gonna grow it out, it gets too long and annoying and I end up cutting it though ugh. 
I took some screenshots of her while watching it haha.. 

It's time for me to get a lock for my closet! I'm getting annoyed at my sister taking all of my new clothes. She disrespects my things even though I let her borrow it. I don't mind her using my things, but especially not the things I've never even used myself. And after she uses them, she doesn't put it back in its rightful place.

Follow my cousin's new blog! She just made it today

Shit shit shit I need to finish my Odyssey project. I'm probably gonna leave it off until Thursday... Procrastination at its best. Oh yeah, fk you CUNY and fk you FAFSA. You ruin my life.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment