Monday, April 18, 2011

Getting lazy with blogspot again?

I think a lot of people complain about how hard blogspot is to use and I have to agree with the complications of their layouts and how the whole dashboard thing works but at least I can still understand it and edit it to my liking somehow haha. I think using Tumblr is so much easier and you can interact easier, but this is better for legit blogging. Maybe I'll make it into a domain later on.

An anonymous person told me that I look like Xiaxue in this picture:
She made a new video yesterday on how to get Angelababy's lips (visit xiaxue.blogspot.com) I guess I can kinda see how she resembles me in this picture a little.. I like her with dark here so much better! 

Since I haven't updated in a while, maybe I'll give you guys a treat and make this a long post. I usually post in Tumblr before I post on here because it's just so much easier. Sorry if I'm writing the same things but they're both my blogs just different audience (sorta). One day I'm going to quit Tumblr for blogspot (I predict)

Basically, I've been sick for many days now. I got a cold and it was pretty bad. Having to wipe my nose all the time and coughing non-stop. How annoying is that to be at work and being sick??? 

Spring Break finally started and I haven't done anything fun or interesting. I didn't wanna waste this break but it seems like I'm going to. I was supposed to go to Six Flags with my cousin but he started working so we postponed it. I'm starting to go to work at Hollister again because I need to get paid and save up! Yesterday I went in for a call in and the weather was amazing! I was actually sweating a bit haha but too bad I was stuck in a dark dark place. Why Hollister WHY?! I've been losing some pounds (about 110 lbs now? Goes up and down) but it's because I've been doing #2 a lot hahah. I'm still eating normally though so I'm not getting anorexia or anything.

Two days ago, I went on a dress hunting spree. It was raining a lot and I was getting so frustrated. NOT a good day to go shopping. Plus I had an all nighter before and my cold was really bad. I couldn't find the dress I needed for my pageant interview anywhere. I did manage to get a cute top on sale for $7 though! I had dresses that were light colored and classy in mind. Like these:
Something that would show off my figure but nothing too sexy or "out there". I'm really into more dressier things now and something more mature (for my age). 

On the day of the pageant interview, I'm gonna get my hair done at a salon and also do my make up. I wanted to get it done in Sephora but I'm too cheap to get $50 worth of make up hah. My mom's gonna go with me since I'm not 18 yet. I still have to perfect my dance, but I was considering singing so I wouldn't have to change my outfit. There's still a bunch of things for me to do for the pageant interview but I only have 9 days left. I can't procrastinate! 

I have been saving up my money recently. I got my paycheck but I only got around 60 bucks which isn't enough for me at all. Maybe after I graduate I'll go on a spree and splurge myself but for right now I'll just buy things I NEED. My boyfriend's birthday is in 2 months so I need to save up around $300 for that. I have two options of what to give him so I'm not sure yet right now. Hopefully I'll go to work more often so when I get my next paycheck I'll like what I see lol. 

Yesterday I ordered some make up on Ulta.com. I've heard a lot about this place on youtube and I found out about their sale. I went on their website and a lot of the things were discounted or had deals. I definitely had to get some things for myself that were on sale. I got three things from Revlon because it was buy 2 and get 1 free. ANYTHING from that brand. How awesome is that?! I just hate shipping and handling but I don't know any Ulta around here. I wanted so many things because this site has almost everything but I just saved it for next time. Oh and you also get 3 free samples with every order. 
Revlon Liquid eyeliner in BLACK
Revlon Matt blush in PEACH
Revlon Matt lipstick in NUDE ATTITUDE
I've seen so many reviews and hauls on these so I thought why not try them myself? I usually don't like face make up but I wanted to enhance how I look and maybe try to wear more for special occasions but not on every day basis. I like to pay more attention to the eyes. All this plus shipping came out to be $21! Usually if it's full price in drug stores, it'd be around $30. Ulta is cheap and has nice deals but free shipping is if you buy $50 for more. Or else I would've paid $6 less! 

Did I mention I'm obsessed with her?! I wanna try this hairstyle when I grow out my bangs. But I just love her style and everything about her. She's around 25 already but still looks so doll-like. She dresses so classy in the drama too. I'm always looking forward to the next episode in 49 days. I just recently finished watching Sunny Happiness. It was alright I guess.

Yesterday after work, I went into Forever 21 to look around and hope to find something I liked. I actually found a dress that was what I was looking for! Forever 21 is really affordable and I'm so glad I found it there. It's a coral color but a little darker then what I had originally wanted it in but it still looks pretty. I tried it on with heels and it was just really pretty. However, the breast part was tight for me because it's only 29 inches but it's okay. I had to return two things I purchased online so I had to only pay $8 more for it (plus I got earrings with it as well!) I was so happy that I finally found it and I can stress about one less thing now. I just need to find skinny heels now.
Here is the dress. You can still get it online but only in medium or large.
I'm going to pair it up with these earrings! I'm falling in love with corals this year.
Links: Earings / Dress
I promise the dress looks better in person. I tried to take a picture in the fitting room but it didn't look right? But in person it's really flattering and pretty. I'm going to keep this for me to wear for other occasions or during the spring time! 

I still have about $50 in my account (Thank God!!!) so hopefully it'll help me survive throughout the week and the next week. But of course I can't spend it on things I don't need! 

Sigh I haven't seen my bf in days. He never visits me!!! How sad. I guess I'll go over tomorrow after work. And we finally took pictures! Well I always take them when I'm over and he's on his laptop playing games but he doesn't let me get him in the picture. This time, he was actually dressed up since he came back from somewhere so he was in the picture.
Now I'm gonna get ready, go to Flushing around 11 and facetrade with a girl then shop for heels at Busy mall? And then come back out to eat and facetrade with another girl then go to work at Hollister from 2-6PM. I'm going to dinner tonight with my family. 

LOVE, IVY 

No comments:

Post a Comment