Friday, January 28, 2011

Where will this love go?

All the arguments, lack of trust, insecurities and jealousy get in the way of us. I try so hard to avoid it, but I can't. Why do I always apologize for something I didn't do wrong? I've changed in so many ways for us both and I only ask one thing of you. I accept you the way you are, what you do, what your past is, and how you treat me. Why can't you do the same for me. I feel like I put in 110% into this, so how can you tell me I don't care? You ask me what's wrong, but even if I tell you, would you do something about it? You get mad at me for not knowing why you're mad. Do you feel like I've hurt you more than you have hurt me?

滚, 骗子, 死, do you know how much it hurts to hear you say that? Let's be each other for once. If I said that to you, you'll leave me right away. When I get mad at you, you don't comfort me but you get mad at me back. You should know by now, how lonely I feel, how sensitive and emotional I am. I don't need sympathy, I need a boyfriend, a shoulder to lean on.


Can you go a day without calling me names? Without pointing out something bad about me to get mad at? Stop making a fuss over something small?
I've changed my habits of always sleeping at your house. Of always going out to hang out with my friends. Of always adding guys on my facebook. Of always going on tumblr when i'm at your house. Of sleeping late.
If I can change all of that for you, why can't you? All I want is to feel special, needed and warmth.


I love you as much as you love me. I care for you as much as you care for me. I'm crazy for you as much as you are for me. I hurt as much as you hurt for me.
But I've shed tears more than you. I've changed more for you.


As much as I write about my feelings or say them to you, nothing changes. No I don't turn to breaking up as a solution because I think that's stupid. It's not funny to play with my feelings. I hope time will heal things, and change us as well. Into a better and more closer couple. Just give me a sign or show me that you're willing to change and that I'm worth it. Please..

No comments:

Post a Comment