Monday, January 24, 2011

I hate it that you don't trust me. That you think the worst of me. I'm such a horrible person in your eyes. You know how much I want to prove you wrong?
Even typing this, I start to tear up. I lay down on my bed at night, thinking about everything. As much as I try to cover up the bad things in life with positive thoughts, I just can't.
You may never know how much your mean comments hurt me. As much as I show it to you or let you know, you don't understand. I'm insecure about myself in many ways and it would help if you'd boost my confidence up a little. To know that my own boyfriend thinks i'm beautiful no matter what. But if it's the truth you want to tell me, then I don't blame you.
What if one day I took your words seriously? To go die? To leave you alone?
There's only so much I can go after. I'm willing to change for you, but what about you? Have you made an effort to change yourself? You let your anger get the best of you and words slip out.

I tried to compare the amount of love I show you compared to the love that you show me. I don't think I show any less than you do. Can you just think about all the things I've done for you? Instead of the things you want from me. Please don't say I've never tried for you. Cause I have, many times. Now it all depends on if you believe me or not.

For once, it'd be nice to see you care for me when I cry. To just stop everything you're doing, and give me a big hug and tell me to stop crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment