Monday, January 24, 2011

Shopping addiction

So Hollister called me today! It's only been 3 days but they called me to tell me I have to do paperwork on Wednesday and training on Saturday. I need to go to school to get my working paper stuff though which is such a hassle. Now I can finally earn money and go shoppppping.

I got an e-mail from forever 21 FINALLY after like three weeks that they got my package and they're giving me my $70 for returning three of the items I got. More money in my bank account!

It's restaurant week but I doubt i'm gonna go anywhere. The prices are still really high for me and i'm dieting so I don't wanna go crazy eating all that stuff.

I was talking to Brenda and she showed me so many online shopping sites and reminded me about a lot of them and now i'm like ahh i wanna order stuff but i'll wait. I can't wait to get summer clothes cause I love them the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment