Sunday, January 2, 2011

i want to and will

ice skate, go bowling, watch all the movies i want to watch on my list online or theaters, drive and get my license, cook a really good meal for bb, save enough money for my lv bag, go to california for vacation or anywhere else, actually do something for my 18th birthday, force my boyfriend to take cute couple pictures with me, have a real date with my boyfriend for one whole day, stick to my diet, stop spending all my money on clothes and food and save up, try to get rid of my tanlines, go to the beach with bb and walk along the boardwalk, improve my chinese, grow out my hair into the same length and get hair treatments to make it look better, stop getting my hopes up so i won't get disappointed, have potluck with a bunch of friends, go to six flags like last year, stop crying over everything, make my boyfriend cry because of me haha not on purpose though, go to the beach in the wintertime or at night, have a bonfire, be like a married couple hehe, continue this blog, stop procrastinating everything, go back to bdc for dance, do stuff with brenda, hang out with diana more, and just go do everything i want to do. there's a lot more but yeah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment