Saturday, January 1, 2011

2k11 resolutions and more

  • keep my priorities straight. school, work, bf, family, friends, faith
  • visit my fort lee friends more and not drift away from friends
  • save my money and stop buying useless stuff
  • lose weight and get fit
  • stop slacking in school and not be lazy
  • finish college apps and get into a good school
  • stop using my heart (...)
  • be more responsible and mature
  • get a good job that pays well
  • argue less with the boyfriend and last
  • help more around the house, do chores
  • do stuff for a good cause, donate and help the poor
  • have the best 18th birthday ever
  • live my life better this year than i did last year

looking forward to:
  • graduation!
  • vacation with my boyfriend
  • summertime
  • being a college student
  • holdays
  • everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment