Saturday, January 1, 2011

quotes & pictures

so bored right now. stuck @ home on a saturday doing homework so i'm gonna keep posting random stuff on here aha. these quotes are found on tumblr.com soooo yeah, not mine. and they don't all have something to do with me. just stuff i agree with
When we can be comfortable around each other to the point where we can walk around the house naked and not care about the flaws or how fat the other person is. Or make ugly faces at each other and still think they’re the most adorable person in the world. I want someone I can be comfortable around. Making fun of each others flaws, but at the end of the day we couldn’t like each other more…
Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.
Keep this in mind, one day, there's going to be a guy who's going to love you, your body, your smile, the way you walk, the way you talk, he's going to love you. And you're going to feel confident and on top of the world. One day, you won't feel insecure because you have someone who loves you for who you are. And I think that's when you know it's love. When instead of feeling like you have to hide your flaws, and feel insecure and embarrassed, you feel unashamed, free, secure, safe, proud, happy, confident. You feel loved.
Tough times never last, but tough people do.

It’s the prettiest people who are painfully insecure.

"Don't believe what they say, believe what they do."

I'd rather make a boy's heart race, than make his dick go hard.
^ LOL
It's refreshing to hear a guy say "I made plans for us" instead of the usual "I dunno, it's whatever YOU wanna do."
I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved.
Guys need to stop pretending to be sweethearts saying shit like "oh girls need to stop putting on make-up, you're all beautiful the way you are." Seriously, if we didn't put on make-up, do our hair, and dress the way we do, you wouldn't even take a second glance at us.

No comments:

Post a Comment