Monday, January 24, 2011

我绝对绝对不会放弃我们的爱

可以


I slept over at baby's house again this weekend. On Saturday, I went over and it was so cold but good thing baby's bed and his room was warm. For lunch, we ate a rice ball, fried dumplings, and sweet bread. I caught up on all the dramas and then ran out of things to watch. On Sunday, his parents made breakfast then I fell asleep again and had to go.


I think I always feel sleepy these days because it's winter. I'm such a pig >.< Baby says that's all I do but I do other stuff too! Grr. I left all my stuff at his house like always because I go there so often and it's like my second house.


He got mad at me like four times on Saturday. I hate fighting with him and trying to get him not to be mad anymore. I just wish that we could trust each other a lot more because I'm staying loyal and I won't leave him for anyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment