Tuesday, January 18, 2011

used to the pain?

we both hurt each other without intentionally doing so. we make each other go crazy and never admit to each other our wrongs. i have never lied about my feelings towards you and they were all genuine. it hurts to know that you don't think i care about you when i'm always trying to find new ways to make you feel loved by me. i wish you'd notice the little things for you like i notice the things you do. like when you pick me up from school or offer to get me from the subway station. you say you don't care but i look past that and your actions show otherwise. there are times when you really make me feel like i'm gonna breakdown and go crazy. like when you hurt my feelings, and walk in front of me without noticing me. it hurts that much because someone i love is treating me that way. when we get mad at each other over little things, we're just being childish. we should trust each other and just tell each other how we feel. ignoring and breaking up won't fix anything. problems go away, but the love doesn't. i said i'll change and i will do it to my highest potential. but it can't just be me trying. i don't want to try to get closer when all you're doing is push me away. when you truly care for someone, their mistakes never change your feelings because it's the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares. do you know how hurt i felt when you changed your relationship status? i honestly didn't know how to react to it but all i knew was that i had to get you back no matter what. being with you makes me happy, even when the arguments we have. i'm so used to going to your house everyday and just snuggling with you. i know recently, i hung out with my friends but if you think about it, it's not often. that doesn't mean i don't think about you when i'm with them. how come they can see how much i care, but you don't? relationships go through a lot. there will be regrets, faith, hope, disappointments, jealousy, tears, pain, but love conquers them all. i'd rather get hurt than not be with you. please don't misunderstand the person i am. i'm not the bad girlfriend you think of me as. i know i won't fall for another guy while being with you because the only person i see myself being with right now is you. honestly, when we're both on facebook, i'm always staring at yours. just waiting for you to talk to me or create a conversation. all these things you don't see, shows that i really do care for you and love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment