Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Random

  • I'm gonna part my hair down the middle for now.. And see if people like it aha. It's gonna take some time to get used to though
  • Just did my 11 page literature log
  • Glad I finished two things on my list
  • The snow is ruining my plans and my mood. It needs to stop!!!
  • I hate Anqi cause he just told me not to go to his house because of the snow. 
  • Watching devil beside you for like the third time now cause there's nothing to watch. Maybe i'll watch Snow Queen too hehe
  • I need to facetrade for Vivi and for my shirt too in flushing but since it's snowing.. eh
  • Deleted about 200 friends off facebook. It actually feels good deleting people aha.
  • Might need to meet up with Brenda on Sunday for her clothes that she's selling and she's treating me to bubble tea
  • I can't believe i'm spending my week off that I was trying to rest on doing more errands and rushing stuff
  • I want Hunter boots for next winter
  • Going to doctors tomorrow morning to do stupid application for working papers
  • Baby thinks i'm gonna leave him for some Hollister dude which is so not true. I don't like that preppy kind of look and I don't really think they're all that hot 
  • I can feel me and baby's relationship changing.. And I think it's getting better and we love each other more and more. I love it when we laugh together really hard. And we go a day without arguing. And when he isn't mean to me and says sweet things. It's really touching to me.
This is the shirt I tried on at Forever 21.. It looked okay but wasn't worth my money and I'm happy I didn't get it haha. But it'd be pretty with a high waisted skirt! Or shorts in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment