Sunday, January 9, 2011

not another wasted sunday

vivi brought bubble tea over to my house at 10 this morning and my mom woke up. she said we're crazy for never sleeping and always hanging out haha. i got ready too and we went to meet up with ivan first at citibank and went to elizabeth center to take sticky pictures. i got this natural curly hair thing that doesn't need heat. ivan got me a by2 cd album for xmas and his mom gave me a beanie and he got my gloves back that i left there! weisi was taking forever so ivan went to pick her up and the place we were supposed to eat at was closed for some weird reason. the only other sushi place we knew was ajisen. their food was alright but i got full from 3 rolls aha. baby said he was coming so we wemt to soho first. weisi got a pea coat and then we met up with anqi then my cousin had to go. weisi and i got these really cute booties! mine was $40 though so now i only have $60 to spend with brenda tomorrow. we went back to my house and it was so so so cold. we got thai food and then my mom came home so it was so awkward. i felt bad that she blamed bb for me not coming home and stuff haha i guess i should be more responsible next time. when our food came, he paid for it then left :(

here are some pictures from today







all i'm asking is for some respect. the same respect i show you because i don't deserve anything less.

i can't wait to get a bunch of yummy snacks from mitsuwa! n_n and since bb doesnt like to argue with me, especially over his ex and the past, i shouldn't really get mad over it if it's all her problem. but it frustrates me a lot. i guess i have to deal with her shit for now. i dont wanna go to school! T.T

and i want that outfit from h&m.. i might go back to find it when i get money again aha.

No comments:

Post a Comment