Sunday, January 9, 2011

2k11 diet and fashion inspiration

since i'm gonna start working at uniqlo, i thought i'd change up my style a little. i'm gonna dress more classier now and i kinda got inspired by the fashion i saw while watching secret garden. i should stop shopping at kiddie stores like hollister and stuff haha. i feel like i'm growing older so i shouldn't really go for the "cute" look cause that doesn't really match me..?

right now my diet is just eat less every meal but don't eat past 6 or 8 and do crunches before i go to bed. i need a scale so i can find out how much i weigh and if i've lost any weight but i feel skinnier so that's gooood

for make up, i might change my eyeliner wing technique and i don't really know haha. i need new lenses!

i think i'd look 10x better when my hair gros long to like my belly button, and all my layers grow out and my bangs too. then i'm gonna make it volumized and all pretty hehe~~~

just thought i'd share this la la bye

No comments:

Post a Comment