Monday, January 24, 2011

Wake me up when winter is over

It's only 13 degrees right now and it was 8 before. Gah I can't take this weather!! Last night I was freezing and I didn't feel well so I fell asleep after watching Mean Girls 2 and Kim and Kourtney takes NY. I slept from 10 something until this morning. When I woke up, I typed my college essay and did some homework. I went to eat breakfast by myself then went to school to hand in my college stuff and other homework. I need to fill my FAFSA asap so I have to go back to school on Wednesday to do it. I'm so glad I don't need to go to school this week but hopefully I can stay at my boyfriend's house again~! Afterwards, I went to the post office then went to my mom to get the tax return paperwork and got food to bring home. I'm trying to eat more veggies now heh.

I started watching "Love buffet" because all the other dramas aren't updated yet. It's a taiwanese drama this time instead of Korean. It's pretty good and the actors are pretty much good looking! I want baby to wake up cause I hate it when he's sleeping and I want someone to talk to and I miss him a lot.

My mom was telling me about how she doesn't like me hanging out with my cousin and stuff because she assumes he does weed. My family is so messed up for believing their assumptions ugh. My mom was lecturing me about that too and i'm like wtf, i've never even done it.

I can't wait until Chinese new years! I hope my whole family can go out to eat dinner. Hopefully I'll get more money than last year heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment