Thursday, January 6, 2011

snowstorm tomorrow = no school and get stranded at the bf's house. HOPE SO

board of ed just freaking cancel school tomorrow. SEVERE WEATHER ALERTS. lol esther


i haven't updated this blog in days i think aha. anyways ~~~ yesterday i called uniqlo and guess what? I GOT HIREDDDD. rio said she tried to reach me and stuff but i deadass only got one call. oh snap i said deadass, how ghetto of me. anyways lolol i was so happy i was screaming and i wrote "somebody pinch me" on fb and was about to write punch me. anyways i'm getting 10/hr just starting and i think for training too! i'm a happy camper hehe can't wait to go to the orientation on the 17th but it's 3 hours of boring talk. it's k, i'm gonna earn $$$ from it!


i still went to work at yaya's and it was pretty busy surprisingly. it died down a little and cleaning before closing was tired as usual. tmd, i spilled syrup on my mocs again but it's whatever. at night me and bb argued cause we were both scared to lose each other and worried about our exes.
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT. they're the past and we're together now and that's all that matters. fuck his ex, fuck my ex. all of us moved on, well except one stupid person.


so this is what esther wrote and i totally know how she's feeling cause we're all growing up and we used to think we're not gonna do some things but we ended up doing them cause as we grow, we have to experience different things in life. like i thought i would never drink or have sex (haha) or do anything. me and my friends were all so prude back then and i think i was the most prude. everyone was so innocent and now i find out things about my friends and i'm like whaaaaaat?!
"Take me back to 8th grade. Tell me all the things I would do in high school. I wouldn’t believe you.
It’s so scary thinking about how much I grew up and how much I changed. I know it’s life. People grow and change, but sometimes I wonder if I’m growing up too fast. I think about everything I’ve done in my past four years at hell and I’m scared. Crap. It’s like watching a teen movie. Everything I saw in movies when I was younger was so distant, but here I am right now. Honestly, I thought I wouldn’t get involved in half the crap I was involved in. For example, did I think I’d date in high school? Hellllll, no. I thought I wouldn’t even have my first kiss until college. Did I think that my friends would split into cliques and ignore each other? No.
I look back and it’s so heart breaking that I want to cry, but at the same time, I realize c’est la vie."


today i went to help my aunt renew her license afterschool. it was such a long walk ugh and it was freezing but she bought me sushi for lunch. i'm gonna try to get my permit soon though. i had a nice conversation with my aunt walking there, she's my favorite aunt tehe. i helped at my mom's after then went to the post office to send in my forever 21 returns. i had to pay fucking $40 for shipping and handling so i was so pissed but whatever. That means I added $20 additional and i don't get to keep the merchandise. ugh my life. and diana just told me that a&f is 50% off everything??? oh wells i gotta stop shopping.


tomorrow i'm gonna go to baby's house and not go to school. hopefully mommy will let me stay over cause of the snow lalala. i want mcdonalds for breakfast though~!! i've been keeping up with my diet and i see progress. i'm starving my ass off right now but i'm gonna wait and i just keep drinking water.


i saw jersey shore tonight and this is what my friend said about it AND I AGREE 100%

"Regardless if the shit is proven to be scripted, the show gets high ass ratings and is mother fucking amazing to watch. Don’t hate because those no needing job “guidos” make a whole lot more money than you ever would. Its a great ass way to start off my friday mornings. The same statuses every two seconds on what happened in the show on facebook is fucking annoying, I think we all know we’re all watching it. All those cast members get more orange by the episode. Sammi ‘sweetheart’ needs to be changed to sammi shit head, that broad is a bitch who swears she’s above everyone with those cocky ass facial expressions she makes. Rons body looks like it’s eating his damn head. Pauly and Vinny are just the realest niggas i wish I had as friends. ’ Situation ’ needs to get tested. & i pray to mother fucking God j-wow rocks this bitch.
overall, stay tune thursday nights at ten. ahah"
it's really funny and i loooove this show. sammi really annoys me and how she fights back with people. i hope j-wow beats her ass up this time without anyone's help. and i love snooki as always cause she's a cutiepie.
here are some jersey shore pictures:

pauly d, vinny and the sitation



LOVE THIS SHOW, k bye

No comments:

Post a Comment