Friday, January 28, 2011

很生气!! and happy


Last night, I ended up sleeping over at baby's house again cause it was so cold and there was a lot of snow outside. He was playing a lot of PSP and I watched dramas and family outing with him. Hehe I helped his grandpa fix his internet! That sb was sleeping and his phone died so his grandparents opened the door instead. I went to sleep pretty early, like around 9 and my mom only called once surprisingly. I guess she wasn't home last night. This morning I woke up early and I had to leave his house to go run errands. I went home to get my papers then went to Chao's store to print out a fake doctors' note. I went to school to get my working papers and then the guidance. I waited like an hour for her to help me cause there was a lot of kids on line. She told me that I only need english credits so I only have english class now! Hehehe. Sadly, it's with Blagley and it's AP so I'm most likely gonna flunk it for the fourth time. She said I need a second so I have school service but I can go late and then go to the computer room or something and lunch fourth but I just leave. I got my other two transcripts and left to go to Hollister. I went to Dash to look around and no surprise, I couldn't even afford anything aha. But it felt cool to be in the Kardashian's store. I went to Hollister avoiding all the puddles even though my uggs were already soaked. Btw I seriously hate cars that drive so fast when theres so much shit on the ground and the dirty snow platters all over the people walking. My jeans are all dirty now!! At Hollister, I finished my paperwork really fast cause I only needed to complete one then they got our work clothes. I got a size 0 for jeans and S for the top. They approved it then we just left. I still haven't eaten and it's 6!!!

Tomorrow morning I have training from 10 to 2 so I might go to baby's after if I don't have training sunday. Then maybe I'll sleep over again heh. And there's no school Monday woohooooo. I went to his house to show him how pretty I thought I looked yesterday because I parted my hair but he said he likes my side bangs better ugh so i'm gonna switch it back tonight after I wash my hair again. His nickname is meanie now!


No comments:

Post a Comment