Monday, January 3, 2011

in the end,

i always give in and apologize to something i believe isn't even my fault to begin with. but why am i like this..? i think i'm so afraid of losing this love, that i'll put so much effort into it and lose myself along the way. i'm scared to walk away, cause who knows if you'll just leave me there? i'm scared to ignore you, cause i don't know if you'll keep trying to talk to me. as much as everyone else hates it, i hate giving in. but i let down my walls and forget about my pride, to be with you for as long as i can.
i think i'm really starting to fall too hard and i'm just scared to get hurt again. i keep telling myself to give it time, and things will change for the better. but how long will it take?
i guess i am starting to annoy you with my insecurities

No comments:

Post a Comment