Sunday, January 2, 2011

abcdefuuuck

seriously, can i not go to school tomorrow?
jk even though i’m dreading it, i’m gonna get my ass up every morning and go.
i’m having a really bad headache and i just ate midol cause i thought it’d help but obviously, it didn’t hahaha whatever i have my dot anyways. i was watching bridal plasty and i was like beginning to think about baby and i started missing him a lot. he hasn’t replied so i’m guessing he fell asleep and i texted him to fly over to me.
eh at 11 i’m gonna look up more information about my extra credit thing then go to bed around midnight. i’m gonna put pictures of skinny girls onto my phone to motivate me more.
i’m gonna get a body that other people will die for. that will turn guys on, but only for my baby to see. that i won’t complain about or point out every flaw when i look the mirror. that i don’t have to suck in when i sit. yes, i will get it.  
the snow needs to all melt away and the floor needs to dry so i can wear my new uggs. but then i want a picture in the snow..

some girl wrote this and i agree *_*
"I want my stomach to be flat when I sit down. I want to be able to wear a bikini and feel good about myself. I want to be able to wear over sized apparel and still look good. I want to be fit. I want to have a thin, pretty face. I feel so fucking uncomfortable in my body. I eat less. I work out. I feel like nothing’s working. I feel so fat. I hate it."

No comments:

Post a Comment