Thursday, January 27, 2011

I remember every word you've sad to me. Mean or nice. But I think the mean comments are stuck deeper in me than the nice ones because those hurt me the most. If you asked me to repeat them to you, I probably could. I've cried and cried, over a few words you say. Even if it's joking, I still take it to heart. Because you don't feel any guilt saying them to me. When you say sweet things to me, my heart pounds faster, and I get all excited. Does that happen to you too? I don't know if you'll ever stop teasing me, because it's not funny to mess with my feelings. I let you go everytime, because I'd rather let it go then let you go. One day, i'm going to get tired of letting you have your way all the time. I need to stand up for myself, and get my pride back. I'm human, I have feelings and a heart. Please understand that.

No comments:

Post a Comment