Saturday, January 8, 2011

55555

slept at bb's house again yesterday. my mom didn't yell at me today haha n_n i felt bad cause all i did at his house was sleep but i don't know why i'm so tired and sleepy!! i caught up on secret garden though and now i'm on episode 9. right now my parents are arguing again and it's so annoying why can't they just go sleep or something?!

tomorrow i'm having lunch with weisi, ivan and vivi. baby can't come cause his dad is gonna be home cooking~ then we're gonna go to ec to take sticky pictures cause it's so cheap now hehe.

on monday, i'm gonna hang out with brenda in fort lee. she's driving us to edgewater to eat sushi then we're gonna go to mitsuwa so we can get japanese snacks and look at make up then go to target to see if there's things we can buy then go back to her house to take pictures!

i've been keeping up with my diet for four days now. i almost killed it cause baby always makes good food haha. but i can feel myself getting skinnier! i'm starving right now but good food coming my way in the morning.

i need to get a facial soon cause of all the unpopped pimples and blackheads on my face. /hatemylife


i sold this camera to some girl on tumblr! i got like 3 other offers so if she doesn't send me the money then i'm gonna sell it to someone else hehe i'm gonna get $70! i'm selling it cause i got my canon powershot and this camera isn't that good to me

oovoo with tina~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment