Thursday, January 6, 2011

Do you know what’s the difference between your smile and my smile? You smile when you are happy and I smile when I see you happy.

I still can't help but to think that one day another girl will steal you away from me.
I know we’ve been together for a while now and we’re still going strong. We have our arguments but what’s a relationship without obstacles, right? As long as we pull through together that’s all that counts because we know that we love and care for each other very much. But I am still insecure. The reason is I’ve never thought a guy like you, my total opposite, would fall for a girl like me. I still can’t believe it and whenever I stop and take a moment to think about it, it kinda feels like a very lovely long dream that I know I am going to wake up from sooner or later because a guy like you don’t happen to girls like me everyday. But I know it’s not a dream and I know that everything is real. But I still can’t help to think that you will change your mind and decide that you don’t love me anymore. When I am not with you I worry that some girl who seems nice and is just trying to strike a conversation will later lead to something. The people that surrounds you everyday makes me uneasy. Girls at school, work, you name it. So that is why sometimes I just need that extra reassurance that you love me and only me and you give your heart to me completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment