Thursday, January 20, 2011

today i was so happy cause baby and i didn't argue at all and he didn't even get mad at me. but then he ended up bringing up the past again and honestly, i can't change the past.

i continuously try to defend myself because i hate being misunderstood. it hurts to know that someone i love thinks of me as such a bad person. what you see in pictures, isn't what i am inside. it's a one to three time thing that happened this summer. it's not like i went on and on partying. partying a few times make me a party girl? what else can i say but give in to your assumptions? why let the past eat you up? i've tried to forget yours and not be mad about it even though it hurts to know it happened. just listen to what i'm telling you, not just hear. i feel like you're not even trying to understand me. you're trying to judge me on pictures, when i don't even do that stuff anymore.

i really thought we'd go a day without arguing. lately, i've come up with no fights and all i ever want to do is make up. am i wrong for doing so?

No comments:

Post a Comment