Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I hate college applications!!!

I go to school on my week off just to do them. The deadline is next Tuesday and if I don't get into Baruch or Queens college, i'm going to kill myself. I mean, I can still transfer after my first year but we'll see. The stupid pin wouldn't work and I don't even know why. I needed it to finish my FAFSA. At least I know i'm elligable to get financial aid and maybe more money than I need so I can get books. I just sent in my crappy SAT scores but hopefully my transcripts will make up for it. I have to go to Fort Lee and Cathedral just to get my freshman and sophomore year transcripts which sucks so much cause they're so far. Maybe i'll get my mom to drive me tomorrow or Friday. I'm gonna quickly do my literature log tonight so Mr Blagley will give me a passing grade and I don't need to go to summer school. I think I passed but just to be sure. Gah this is so annoying. I got myself thai iced tea at Chelsea market afterwards and went home. At 3, I have to do paperwork at Hollister. I wanted to go to Necessary clothing to buy a shirt or two and I just spent $10 for sending my SAT scores. I regret procrastinating so much!!! Not happening in college

Things I need to do by the end of this week:
Get a pin on FAFSA
Complete FAFSA form
Get transcripts from FL and Cathedral
Do literature log
Go to doctor to fill out form
Get working papers
Dentist appointment Sunday

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE

No comments:

Post a Comment