Monday, January 3, 2011

It was so freaking cold today, I should’ve worn my uggs but not all the snow melted. In first period, we’re watching a movie on global warming and it’s kinda scaring me about what the world is gonna become. In second period, it was really funny. We played basketball and my team was taking it as a joke so we got a team name and nicknames. We were called “weed-o-ney” cause weed + money hahaha. Our nicknames were wonton (me), shrimp, porkschop, chicken and lo mein. We couldn’t stop laughing while playing though so we lost obv. In third, we took a test which I wasn’t prepared for but I think I did pretty well. I went to baby’s house after and we watched Tangled on pps then we went to Flushing. We went to the library to get him test prep books then his friend Ryan met up with us and we went to eat dinner. I felt like the third wheel hahah. Then I just took the van to go home and brought the leftovers for my sister.
我想去沙滩!!讨厌冬天 - -
i will get that model body by this summer!! tmd people don't think i can do it but i'll show them.

No comments:

Post a Comment