Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Small update

Saturday
I went to Flushing in the morning with my mom and her friend. We wanted to try out the new restaurant in the new mall that just opened up so we went there for Dimsum. I didn't have time to put on make up when I left so I wore sunglasses and put make up on when we were inside a store. After we finished eating, we went downstairs and went around the mall. There was a korean store where I tried on a lot of clothes and they were really nice. They kept complimenting me and I felt bad in the end cause my mom didn't really like them. I did end up getting two things, a striped blazer (like the one I wanted from yesstyle), and a white tank shirt with flowers on the top. My mom got them both for me for $80 altogether. We all went to Flushing mall but there was seriously nothing there anymore. After that we got bubble tea then took the van back to Chinatown. We ate a little then went home to rest cause it was a long day. We all walked a lot in our heels which was super tiring.

Sunday
We had a contract signing/meeting for the pageant so I woke up early that day. I didn't have much time to get ready so I went to the salon to get my hair washed and stuff. First, Vivi and I met up with her cousin and we went to eat then I went to Judy's studio. My mom couldn't come with me so I couldn't sign the contract yet but I just sat there and got some info. We also had to do a little intro in front of all the girls, but everyone seemed pretty nice. Judy's pet parrot was so funny hahah. I found out that most of the people in productions knew my parents so it was kinda awkward.

Monday
The weather was so icky! It's gonna be like this all week though. I just went to my boyfriend's house and we ordered Chinese take out for lunch. Of course, we both fell asleep and slept for hours. PS, Saturday was our 8 months together tehe. Hopefully he can come over tomorrow since his mom's gonna be home and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment