Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Recent purchases and Mother's Day

Nail Polishes: OPI & Essie

These colors are all so pretty!! They're all pastels so it's perfect for the Spring/Summer weather.

Got a new mirror! The floral design on the outside is so pretty.

My amazing cousin Ivan bought this for me. I got it in a store in Elizabeth center. It was $18!!!
The smaller pink beads keep falling out, but they do glue it back on for free. It's just annoying to see it fall off though but whatever. 

Payless: Buy 1, get the 2nd one 50% off!
I love floppy hats for this summer! Definitely in the 2011 "trend"

So this is why I'm so broke right now tear tear. But it's a really good deal cause I spent around 90 bucks on everything together. 

Mother's Day
We just had cake from a korean bakery called Korydong and my sister got the balloons with the candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment