Saturday, May 14, 2011

Random life updates

There's so many things to update on this blog since I haven't been on it for days.
Monday - Went over to babe's house and had a large meal at Mickey D's before I went home
Tuesday - Had to work from 12 to 4. Met up with my boyfriend and his friend at CEO. Went to eat Korean food then I went home
Wednesday - Helped Eva and John with Chinatown bus grand opening promotions
Thursday - Got four pairs of shoes! Buy one get the other one half off any item. Spent $90 on six things

- Check misschinesepageant.com for updated 40 semi-finalists
- Got a floppy hat for a good price!
- Really broke now, ha no surprise there right
- Started talking to this girl about working with Amway and Metamorphosis for make up artistry
- I've been arguing with my mom these days cause she has mood swings
- Eight months with my boyfriend tehe ♡♡♡
- Had a cake for Mother's Day
- Might sell my iTouch since I have my phone to listen to music anyways
- Tried saving up until my birthday to get something nice + expensive but didn't happen
- Been really into making videos for youtube and stuff
- Pageant contract signing on Sunday then training on Wednesday and the following Sunday are tryouts for finalists
- 49 days is getting soo good. But I thought things are getting switched up?! Like the couples and who would've supposed to end up together. Gah I really need the next episode to just air and be subbed.
- College is still another very stressful thing. They need to freaking get everything together and give me an answer when I call seriously

No comments:

Post a Comment