Saturday, May 14, 2011

Last Saturday spent with my BFF

On Friday, I went to the talent show with Diana and it was so whack! I paid $10 for nothing. Usually it's sold out but this time there was no one checking my ticket even though I was late ugh. I said hi to a few people though. The highschool just gets worse and worse in Fort Lee haha.

The next day, I waited for Brenda to come then she drove us to Edgewater. We were supposed to eat at Sushi cruise but they were on lunch break so we had to go to Mitsuwa. Brenda got flowers for her mom cause they were on sale for the occasion.

Doesn't it look yummy?!


Our outfits that day.
Brenda: White tank, black blazer, skinny jeans, white wedges and LV Speedy
Ivy: White top, black cardigan, skinny jeans, black platforms, leopard print bag
We're somewhat matching LOL

Oh you know.. Just camwhoring in the car 

We went to Nail mart to get some nail polishes because I had a few colors I wanted to pick up for the season but when we got there, we realize it opens at 6pm on weekends. Good job Brenda cough cough haha happened twice in a row. From there we just went to the mall and Brenda got a shirt and wedges. We met up with her friends in Bakers and stood there for a while. Our feet wee hurting so much from wearing our heels like all day long cause people don't really wear that to shopping.






Camwhoring in the fitting room, lol?


We went back to the nail mart to pick up the nail polishes hehe. I got a mint colored nail polish and a light purple from Essie. I got a light blue from OPI but I'll post pictures of it once it's uploaded from my camera onto the laptop. 
We went back to her house after and her mom cooked dinner for us. After that, Suhyeon just drove me to the bridge and I went home.
Btw, I also tried dry shampoo during the trip so I'm gonna have to make a review and demo later on. 
Aww, Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment