Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mint

I'm in love with the color mint this year! I think everyone is haha. All the pastels for spring and summer. I got this really cute shirt from Forever 21 a while ago and it came in 3 colors but I just had to choose this minty green color. I love it! Especially with the ruffles on the front.

I also got mint colored flower hair clips from H&M for only $3.95. It came in a pack of two and it's mini. Then last week, I saw the mint colored dangly earrings I saw on F21's site and I just had to have it. I saw it in the shop in Soho and I got it on the spot because it was just too pretty.



Here's a picture I took with my boyfriend ^_^

DIY earring holder
I really needed an earring holder because I've been getting some larger earrings. I didn't want them to get messed up so I searched up DIY earring holders on google and I found one that was easy. I already had everything I needed to make it so I made it on the spot. It's super cheap and easy to make! I also think it's a really great decoration for my table. All the colors and everything match so well and the earrings look so pretty too. They're all from Forever 21. 
I might make a video on youtube teaching how you can make this!

No comments:

Post a Comment