Thursday, May 26, 2011

H&M look outs, Lorac on Hautelook, The Sample Store, Jewelmint collective haul!

H&M look outs
I have been looking everywhere for some nice chiffon shirts this spring! However, they always end up looking weird when I try them on. The light coral colors are just so pretty and the material feels very soft. Here are some that I saw on H&M but I didn't buy them.

I did end up, however, getting this cute straw hat. I've been wanting to get myself something medium sized and the bottom was flat. Only $9.95!

Love that shirt! Don't think I've ever posted up a picture of it on my blog..
I got it from Joyce Leslie a month ago?

LORAC on Hautelook
Left: Insider / Right: Drama 

They are VERY pigmented! I love these shadows. However, I thought drama was more black than silver..

Just wanted to show you the packaging in the back..

The Sample Store
(thesamplestore.sg)
What is the Sample Store?:
It's a store located in Singapore that gives out free samples for items they sell in their online shop. The samples aren't big, but it's nice to try them out. You just have to pay for shipping and handling.




I haven't opened and tried any of these items yet so I can't tell you guys if it works well or not. Hopefully when I do get a chance to, I will do a review or a swatch and let you guys know!

The shipping however, wasn't very good. I ordered from them about a month or more ago and I just received it two days ago. It was only $4 for shipping from Singapore I guess..

Jewelmint



I'm pretty sure most of you guys have heard of Jewelmint right? No, none of these items were sent to me. A lot of gurus on Youtube and bloggers have been receiving these items and raving about them. I've been wanting to get a few pieces myself, but I passed up on some great items. 

I receive e-mails all the time with promotions and you probably see a lot of 50% off codes online as well. Last week, I got an e-mail about a deluxe set. The promotion was basically 4 sets that included 2 items in each set. It was basically 2 items for $29.99. However, all the sets were pre-picked which means you don't get to pick which two items. I've always wanted this necklace so I picked this set with the ring which looked pretty okay online. 

The ring wasn't much of my style, but I guess it's okay. The necklace however, is amazing and super pretty! I love it and I seriously can't wait to wear it. It's so colorful and Spring-like.

I actually paid $14.99 for both of these! This deluxe set was $29.99 then I also used a 50% off code afterwards so it came out to half the price. I'm so glad I got 2 items for half of one hehe. Smart, eh? Sorry if you guys didn't know about this deluxe set or having the half off code before. You can search this code on google or use "MINT50" if it still works. I didn't take a picture of the packaging because the lighting was bad but it's really nice and you can find pictures on other blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment