Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pageant update: I'm in the top 40!

My picture is finally up on their website! Go to misschinesepageant.com and click on "contestants". I'm #18! It's so exciting to see my picture up there and actually feel like I'm a part of the top 40. Hopefully I'll go further and get into the top 14! Congrats to my friends whom I met at the interview (Mercedes, Yi Yao and Mei Fang!) I got the CD of my photoshoot pictures but I still need to tweek them a bit.

Here's a photo of the girls that were at the same interview with me and 2010's pageant winners. I just put them into a collage for people that were curious on tumblr haha. But might as well add it here too, right?

Here's the eye make up I had on for my interview day! I love how long my lower lashes looked
No circle lenses cause I lost them.. Somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment