Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Six Flags, Samurai sushi, and Ling (My past week)

On Saturday I went to Six Flags with my cousins Weisi & Ivan. My cousin picked me up first and I have to admit, I looked so shitty that day but whatever. We went to Brooklyn to pick Weisi up then we started driving off. Ivan got us lost twice! But we finally got there and it was only around 11. Plus we stopped somewhere to grab breakfast. The weather seemed perfect for Six Flags though. The first thing we went on was Superman I believe and the line was super long already! Weisi kept asking Ivan to buy her food hahah and Dippin' dots was like $6 for a small. We went on El toro which was like the best ride ever. Then we went on Kingda Ka but Weisi sat out for that one. We waited on line for a really long time and I was getting so annoyed. The damn kid in front of me was annoying cause he wouldn't stop talking. After that we were gonna go on Nitro but we hated the long wait and decided to walk around and then leave. Ivan had to pick up his dad from work anyways. They rode the Merry-go-around but I didn't want to then Weisi got a henna tattoo. The lady was so rude and it was ugly haha. We played the boardwalk games for a while. Weisi got so lucky and won a huge Octopus. Then we got an Octopus hat to match. Weisi got the guy's facebook that worked there hahah. Then we played like 4 times to get my Mister Banana. We drove back and I was drooling cause I was super tired going back. Ivan dropped us off in Brooklyn then my mom picked me up from my aunt's restaurant.



LOL our prizes. We look dumb but cute.

Mr. Octopus! Or is it a squid




We went to eat sushi at Samurai Sushi which is my fave. They were so nice and gave us free sushi that was shaped in a heart! Now I know why they're my favorite sushi restaurant hehe. And we got dessert after which was like heaven.

I bet you're drooling over this right now!

Yesterday I met up with Ling because she's in the city for a school trip. We planned this last week and I'm glad I got to see her after a year of not seeing her. We only got to see each other and hang out for an hour because she had to meet up with her class and it went by super fast. We met up in EC and shopped around. Then she got a boba and we took a few pictures. I don't like some of the pictures but here are the ones I like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment