Tuesday, May 3, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!

Well for me at least! I haven’t been updating my shop recently because I just had no time or I was working on my blogs and other things. To keep my shop updated, I am looking for a partner to help me out. There is going to be an application process and it’s going to be 100% fair. I’m not going to pick a person just because I know them or I’ve talked to them before. I want someone that is somewhat experienced, can promote, is going to be determined and motivated, has skills that is required, creative ideas and just someone easy to work with. I really want my shop to grow and serve customers and get good feedback. 
If you’re someone who lives far away, it’s going to be hard to separate our jobs and responsibilities but as long as you live in the United States, I’m sure we can work things out. 
On my site, I’m planning on adding a lot more merchandise. I’m still going to sell things I don’t want but less of that and more of first hand items. I promise it won’t be pricey and it’ll be affordable. I’m a cheap person myself and I’m going to make sure these prices are reasonable. I’m thinking about selling stuff like:
- Eyelashes
- Contact cases (DIY)
- Phone cases
- Handmade items
- Accessories
- Make up
And just necessities that most girls need. I’m super excited for this and I hope you guys are too!

How to apply for the partnership:Name:
Tumblr:
State you live in:
E-mail:
Aim/Facebook (Somewhere easy to communicate with)
Age/nationality:
Anything about yourself:
Answer the following questions:What are your skills regarding graphics?
Have you ever opened your own online shop?
How familiar are you with selling things online?
Why do you want to become my partner?
Do you know DIY?
Why do you think you will be a good addition to the team?
How would you promote our shop?
How much time would you put into the shop?
What jobs would you like to have?
Do you have any questions for me?
** You aren’t required to know a lot about selling things online because I don’t know everything either but a little knowledge is always good right? I’m not gonna be a snobby boss/partner so don’t worry hehe. E-MAIL THE APPLICATION TO ME. NOT ON MY TUMBLR ASK. My e-mail is ivyhu93@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment