Tuesday, May 3, 2011

+ I edited my tumblr layout but I think I'm gonna stick to this for my blogspot. Maybe I'll change the "about me" picture but that's mainly it.
+ I filmed my 2011 summer lookbook today so I'm gonna edit it as soon as I do the voice-over! I also did a mini haul because I bought some stuff today but I hope you guys will enjoy the video as much as I do. I spent 2 hours recording it and it'll take a lot of time to edit it as well.
+ Things have been up and down with my boyfriend lately so my mood hasn't been so good.
+ Still stressing over my college acceptance. Yup..
+ I think I'm gonna get my mom some skin care products for Mother's day! I usually don't get her anything but recently she's been super supportive and I really wanna thank her for once.
+ I need to save my money ahh. I planned out my boyfriend's birthday already and I really wanna eat at the River's edge or somewhere with a nice view.
+ I'm going to the talent show in Fort Lee on Friday like I do every year! I'm gonna sleep over at Diana's then hang out with Brenda the next day. Yay, bestie-filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment