Saturday, May 14, 2011

Recent buys & Random life updates

I really suck at updating consistently!
Last Saturday, Vivi, my cousin and I went to Soho to find our mom's a Mother's day gift. Vivi got her mom a Chanel gift set and Ivan got his mom an LV bag.



Essie's Mint Candy Apple

Reorganized my desk again. Basically put my skin care in the section under the cute leopard print box where I put my falsies. Btw, AQUA = MUY BUENO. I'm giving away that green Burberry wrapped perfume and a make up bag full of goodies in the near future.
Velcro hair holder. I think I'm also going to sell that on my online site cause it's just so cute and doesn't damage your hair. It's really easy to use and comes in a cute bow form as well. The thing on the right is double eyelid tape. I haven't used it yet but I will soon! As well as the Crest whitestrips my cousin and I got haha. 

Swedish skin skin care products. So far so good. I've used only their eye cream cause I needed one and Holly (youtube guru) actually talked about their really good sale. However, the packaging was very poor. When I put it into my bag the caps just fell off.
Favorite Chinese noodle!
How Asian of me
Thought of ending this post with a camwhoring picture hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment