Thursday, May 26, 2011

A little(?) update

♡ Had a big meal from Mickey D's with babe today
♡ Finally getting a rest! But still need to get things done
♡ Surprised I got a permission slip to Lake Compounce this year hah
♡ Getting my "pageant" hair do at Headquarters Salon tomorrow with Mei & Christina
♡ Finally got my Jewelmint Package, Hautelook package, and my stuff from The Sample store! Feel like it took forever for some of them and I'm still missing other things I ordered
♡ Love the new food court at the New Mall in Flushing
♡ Been having way too many late night meals. Need to stop and lose some of my extra weight again!
♡ Need to catch up on answering all my Macbeth questions and essays
♡ Gonna do more chores at home and help out at the restaurant cause I have no time for a job now and I feel bad that my mom has to give me an allowance
♡ Cleared all my tweets again haha. Typical me!

No comments:

Post a Comment