Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pageant update before I leave for CHINA!


Our talent show & final show event posters! 

AHTV shooting our CITY TOUR

Movie Premiere at AMC Theater




 10th Anniversary Dinner

Updates:
- Hey guys! I'm leaving for China in a few hours!!! I'm super excited BUTTTTT I LOST MY VOICE. No, not a sore throat. I literally can't say a word. I'm so stressed and worried because we have to talk and go on shows, but somehow I'll make it work. I just pray it'll all get better.
- I can't update while I'm in China so I'm sorry, but I'll update a lot once I get back! We can't bring laptops or iPads.
- Instead of playing the flute, I'm going back to dancing for my talent. 
- A month has gone by already.. This summer is going by SO fast. I'm definitely going to miss the pageant, but I'm glad I had this wonderful opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment