Monday, June 6, 2011

Joyce Leslie buys, random hair accessory and huge pageant update!

Joyce Leslie
Sequin floral bag $19.99
I like to use the side with no sequins.

Athletic shorts 2 for $12.00
Needed these for pageant training.

Buy 1, get one 50% off
Orange sandals $14.99

 Ruffle Clutch $15.99

Dariya Japan Hair Grip
Selling for $2.50 each or
$6.00 for all 3
I have 3 extra packs so I'm going to sell them. Or I might keep one to giveaway to a follower!

Pictures are up on misschinesepageant.com!
Cocktail dress

Click here to go to my personal page on the official website!
Thank you all for your support and faith in me.
The photos look okay to me and we're still waiting for our introduction videos to come out, but at least the production crew who picked it out liked those pictures! Thanks to Miriam for lending me the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment