Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Many random things (in pictures!)

Latin ballroom dance shoes
$65 on http://www.ballroom-connection.com
I needed to get these for my Latin ballroom dance (for the pageant introduction). They were around $120 with discount at our school, but it was way cheaper on this website! They range from prices and I happen to really like this pair. I was afraid my toes would stick out too much, but it doesn't! I expected it to come on Wednesday but it came after 5 days.

Talent outfit?
I'm not sure what I'm going to wear for my talent outfit. I haven't gone shopping, but I might just wear this first for the AHTV shoot tomorrow. It's too rushed so I don't have enough time to go out and hunt for something! It's either this or what I wore to the semi-finals.

Essie: Body Language

That nail polish actually belongs to my sister, but it was the closest thing to something neutral/nude. It messed up after I got out of the shower, oh well. Time for another manicure! 
The top coats and base I used were Sally Hansen's maximum growth and Nail tek's top coat which works really well.

Award certificate for Social Studies in High School
Surprisingly got an award in the middle of class today haha. Nothing big but thought I'd share!

My dad got himself a Chanel cologne.

No comments:

Post a Comment