Sunday, June 5, 2011

One (black and white) dress, 7 ways to wear it!

One dress, Seven ways to wear it!

This dress actually belongs to my sister and she got it at Forever 21. It's just a tight black and white dress with bows on the back (I forgot to take a picture of the back, sorry!)

I'm going to show you guys 7 ways that I would wear this dress, casual or dressy.

Dressy:

Clutch: Joyce Leslie
Heels: Amsterdam (Soho)


Heels: Mandees


Skirt: Necessary Clothing (F21)
Heels: Mandees

Casual:


Combat boots: Necessary Clothing (Soho)

Cardigan: Chilli's (Soho)

Hat: H&M
Shoes: Forever 21

Shoes: KEDS

Even if you don't live in NYC, you can still find similar items in other stores.
Disclaimer: All items shown are bought with my own money.
Sorry if my posture isn't so good in some of these photos and I look preggo in some photos haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment