Friday, June 3, 2011

2011 Top 14 Finalists Headshots ♡

It's finally up! I randomly checked the pageant website today and our headshots have been uploaded. They were taken last Sunday during our 12 hour shoot and we've been waiting for the outcomes. Most of us didn't like our hair and make up but there will be more events later on with other pictures. I guess it's okay since we look pretty in real life right? I got bored and started playing around with the screen shot hehe
You can view our biographies on the website misschinesepageant.com! 
My new bikini from Bloomingdales!
That's me doing my introduction and Q&A at the semi-finals
That's me doing my talent which I completely forgot my choreography to. How embarrassing to rewatch the video over and over! At least I looked good throughout the video sorta? Haha
Yao, Christina and I "backstage" at our 14 hour photoshoot! We were in our career outfits




We're kinda banned from taking photos backstage so from now on I won't be posting those up anymore. I'll be posting pictures from press and other media uploaded photos! Don't wanna get in trouble with the boss :P

No comments:

Post a Comment