Sunday, June 12, 2011

Babe's 19th birthday ♡



June 10th, 2011
That day Anqi had to go to work and I had my press conference so we couldn't see each other. I called him at midnight, messaged him on facebook, wrote it on my status and commented on his wall. (All at once at 12:00!) After my press conference, I went to get him a cake and he thought I didn't care about his birthday. I wanted to make sure he was home so I didn't go over for nothing so when he started assuming that I didn't care, he said he wanted to go out to party, but instead I just had to ruin the surprise and tell him I was going over. Ugh! It took me three hours to get to his house because I got lost taking the subway and he was just really pissed. We ended up heading to bed cause he had work the next day. The next day I woke up around 4 in the afternoon and decided to just stay over. He called me after work and I told him to call me before he came home and he asked if I was going to try and surprise him. I wasn't gonna let him ruin the surprise again so I pretended like I wasn't. (With my good acting skills!) He came home all stinky from work but he saw the lit up cake hehe. He rushed to go shower first. I actually burned my acrylic nails trying to light up his candles. The bakery didn't give me candles so I asked his mom whom got it from his grandma. I actually lit up the candles three times because I thought he was almost home but turns out he wasn't so the candle wax was melting. After arguing (again), we finally took out the cake and he blew out his candles. We took quite a few pictures on his phone but we put it back in the fridge because we were both so full haha. I think his parents ate some today! Even though it wasn't such a great birthday, I hope he enjoyed it. I'm gonna try and make it up to him because his special day wasn't so special afterall. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment