Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Daytime smokey eye look tutorial

Daytime smokey eye look tutorial
Step 1: Prime your eyes
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Contacts: Angel Grey GEO

Step 2: Conceal your eyebags (can do this before step 1)
Make Up Forever Lift Concealer

All over shadow brush from Sephora #22

Step 3: Apply base color all over eye lid
Naked eyeshadow palette from Too Faced

Step 4: Apply medium color from the end towards the middle

All over shadow brush (small) from Sephora #23

Step 5: Use the darkest/black color to create a V at the end of the eye

Step 6: Use liquid eyeliner to line your eyes and create a wing
Revlon ColorStay eyeliner

Step 7: Use darkest color/black and eyeliner brush to smudge out eyeliner wing and line the bottom

Step 8: Curl your lashes and put on mascara
Telescopic Explosion mascara

Step 10: Put glue on lashes and apply on top of real lashes
Step 11: Wait until glue dries then you're done!
Lashgrip false eyelash glue

*This is my first ever real tutorial and I did it pretty quick in the morning while I was putting on make up so please forgive me if it isn't the best. I will try my best to improve, but my Lumix doesn't auto focus or have macro settings. Hopefully you guys liked this and found it helpful. I wear this week almost everyday so it's very wearable for the daytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment