Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Getting things done


So for the past week I've been trying to get my life back on track and doing things that need to get done. It feels good after you have accomplished something. I've been trying to be on my best behavior. No partying, sleeping and waking up early, helping out, etc. I feel like when I do the right thing, good things will come my way so there's nothing else I need to worry about.

My birthday is almost here! Just 5 more days woohoo!!!
It sucks that my hubby won't be here to celebrate with me, but he promised he'll celebrate it when he gets back. It's going to be his birthday 3 days after he gets back too. I usually don't do anything for my birthday but maybe I'll go out to dinner with my family or friends. 

这次回来开始改变自己的坏习惯了。再也不出玩,要认真读书上班。
从中国回来瘦了也不少,继续减肥吧!等bb回来一起去健身房呵呵
生日快到了。bb不在有点失望但是没办法,还是等他回来再一起过吧

No comments:

Post a Comment