Sunday, August 26, 2012

Any suggestions?



Took this picture when I hung out with Don in K-town yesterday!

Today was actually my first day training at Victoria's Secret. I'll be training there 5 days this week so it's going to be a pretty tiring week. School starts tomorrow too!

I'm still counting down to the day babe comes back from China. 8 more days...

I really don't know what else to blog about. My tumblr has been kinda boring lately. All I ever post about is how my day goes but I don't think anyone cares anymore haha. I feel like it's gotten boring and I barely see posts I like anymore.

What would you guys like me to post more about on this blog?

I'm going to be doing some product reviews coming up and maybe how-to's. Hopefully some time this year I'll get a dslr to record videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment