Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back on blogspot ♥♥♥


I've been MIA for about three months because I went to China in May. Blogspot, youtube and facebook were all blocked over there. I think the next time I go there I'm gonna have to download a proxy. China was really fun (I didn't even want to come back!) but it was SUPERRR hot. I got back to the states on July 30th and I've been job hunting these days. I've decided to continue using my blogspot but I'm going to be blogging about many different things. I tried using some Chinese website but I didn't really get how to use it.

想我了吗?很久没用这个博客了。我也很舍不得就把这个博客扔在那边所以我决定继续用这个博客!mmm 不知道你们会不会看我写的中文但是我也想锻炼自己的中文。这次回去中国呆了两个月多。那边youtube, blogspot 还有 facebook都不能上。悲剧吧!!!这几天都在家里,白天出去找工作。下个礼拜去victoria's secret面试!希望会成功。回去时候本来想开始用163博客但是一点都看不懂所以就不用了。


No comments:

Post a Comment